Chalet 5 chambres Courchevel
Charming Chalet With Luxury Amenities With An Exceptional View Of The Mountains
- Chalet - 140m²
- 5 bedroom
- 12 persons
- Balcony, Terrace
- Smokers accepted
Bedding and bathroom
- 12 Beddings
- 4 double beds
- 4 King size beds (180)
- 1 Sofa bed
- 4 double beds
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with bath
- 3 Bathrooms with shower
- Iron and ironing board
Comfort and Leisure
- Garde table
- Hi-Fi system
- Jacuzzi / Spa
The owner's note, Sophie
A chalet certified "Montagne d'exception" offering luxury and unique services in a wonderful family resort. Situated in Courchevel Village, only a few hundred meters away from Courchevel 1550, this beautiful Chalet of 140sqm offers a modern and alpine decoration, a hanging chimney in the middle of the living room and a amazing panoramic view over the mountains.
SERVICES INCLUDED :
- Personalized check-in and accompaniment till the chalet
- Flowers and welcome gift on arrival
- Welcome products in each bathroom
- Linen and towels provided - beds made upon arrival
- A housekeeper is in charge of daily cleaning
- Snow clearance of the access area
- Decorated Christmas tree in the chalet during Christmas period
- Wood delivery for fireplace
THE CONCIERGE SERVICE :
The Concierge will propose you his services during stay. The given prices are public prices, and always at the best conditions. A professional team composed of Chefs, Butler, Caretakers, Masseurs, Beauticians, Drivers, and fitness coaches… will be at your entire service, on request, to make your holiday unforgettable.
This Chalets built on 3 levels composed as follows:
Level 2 :
- Entrance with wine cellar
- The large and lightening living room offering a warm atmosphere with its modern fireplace
- The dining room with panoramic view
- A modern and fully equipped kitchen, open to the dining room with a bar
- 1 angle terrace to enjoy an exceptional view
- garage and skiroom
- 1 Bedroom independent of the chalet (for 2 adultes or 1 adult and 2 children) including 1 convertible double sofa bed, 2 single beds, bathroom, sauna and skiroom
Level 1 :
- 1 Bedroom with double bed and en-suite Bathroom (shower room and toilet)
- 1 Bedroom with double bed and en-suite Bathroom (shower room and toilet) and balcony
- 1 Bedroom with double bed and en-suite Bathroom and Toilet, and corner balcony
Ground floor level :
- Master bedroom open onto a spacious terrace, with en-suite Bathroom
Condition of reservation :
Once the pre-reservation done, you will receive a confirmation by email (24h working days) including the rental contract which has to be signed at the same time as the payment of the deposit.
Your Location Lac Annecy Rental agency specialising in holiday rentals on the shores of Lake Annecy, in the Alps and in the South of France has selected this property.
Because your health and comfort remain our priority, we have adAppartement deed to the new hygiene standards recommended by the health services. Our housekeeping and cleaning procedures have been completely rethought to meet the expectations of our customers and recommendations.
About Courchevel :
Courchevel is one of the famous winter sports resort in the Trois-Vallées ski area of the French Alps. Situated in the department of Savoie in the Tarentaise Valley, it is the French station converted into a virgin site in 1946.
The resort is organized around five villages: Saint-Bon-Tarentaise (chief town), Courchevel Le Praz (called before 2011 Courchevel 1300), Courchevel Village (formerly Courchevel 1500), Courchevel Moriond (formerly Courchevel 1650) and finally Courchevel (formerly Courchevel 1850). The latter, which gives its name to the station, is the nucleus of development where the work of the urban architect Laurent Chappis and the engineer Maurice Michaud applies. This new urbanization of the mountain was the subject of an inscription in the supplementary inventory of historical monuments in 1998, and about thirty sites are protected as historical monuments.
The resort is not only limited to the winter season and its ski activities. It was equipped in particular with collective infrastructures of leisures and sports, like a water park established in December 2015, and proposes other activities in connection with the mountain during the summer, such as hiking or mountain biking, as well as its international festival of pyrotechnic art or the contemporary art exhibition organization.
- Train station
- Airport : 9km
- Shops : 3km
- Village / City centre : 750m
- Ski lifts
- Ski lifts
- Park / Garden